MHG Home Loans
"If you're looking for a Bond Originator Tammy de Witt is exceptional at what she does. There has never been a situation when she hasn't gone above and beyond what is expected. What is particularly lovely about working with Tammy, is that she always keeps me informed about the status of deal we have in the pipeline. Furthermore, she always responds to questions and requests promptly. It’s been an absolute pleasure to work with Tammy who consistently demonstrates expertise in what she does."
- Lize Williams, MHG Home Loans Client
Tammy de Witt
Benefits of buying a home through MHG Home Loans:
- Only one application form is required and we will do the rest of the bond application on your behalf.
- Bond applications are submitted to all four major banks including SA Home Loans.
- We ensure that you receive the best interest rate for your application
- We offer a fast and effective turn around time on all applications.
- If you purchase a property within our developments (Kidds Beach Green Estate Development or Balugha River Estate), you will have the benefit of NO transfer costs.
- Please note that bond registration costs will be applicable.
FREE Prequalification and credit check
Simply submit your ID, proof of residents aswell as your latest payslip for a complimentary pre-qualification and credit check. This will give you an estimate loan amount you may qualify for. Once you are ready to formalize the process, you will be required to submit the below documetations.
Documentation required for all bond applications
- Copy of your ID book, if you have an ID card, we will require a copy of the front and back of the card
- Latest 3 months payslips, if overtime/commission/weekly pay or salary varies we will require 6 month’s payslips
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months
- Signed and completed power of Attorney form
Documents required for full time employed applicant’s
- Copy of ID book, if you have the ID card, will require a copy of the front and back of the card
- Latest 3 months payslips, if overtime/commission/weekly pay or salary varies we will require 6 months’ payslips
- Stamped bank statements for the latest 3 months
- Signed and completed application forms
Documents required for self-employed applicant’s
- Copy of ID book, if you have the ID card, will require a copy of the front and back of the card.
- Letter from your Accountant stating monthly drawings.
- If expenses are paid by your business, a letter from your accountant is required stating what these expenses are.
- Audited Financials for the latest 3 years, must be signed.
- ITA34 for the latest 3 years for personal income.
- Signed and completed application forms.
Please note: Should you wish to make a deposit payment in order to reduce your instalment, or if the bank requires you to make a deposit contribution, you may be required to show proof of such funds. You will be required to transfer the deposit payment into the attorney’s trust account where it will gain interest until the house registers. The interest received on the deposit will be paid over to you on registration.
Each buyer’s application will differ from another depending on personal circumstances. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Bond originator Tammy for any queries on 043 726 0551 or email@example.com